“I am anything but typical. A sweet surprise. No matter what, I am always looking at the bright side”.
Hello beautiful people! Today was just an ordinary day. It’s Wednesday and I’m stuck at home. But, I consider this day as my ideal day. Why?
“My ideal kind of perfect day”.
- A perfect day starts with God and ends with Him at night.
- Spending my whole afternoon with my family
- Had some cold drink for this intense summer heat, my yummy Hershey’s Drop, bought by Mom
- Playing my camera
- Taking good photographs
- Twitter. You can follow me @kissmeegently
- And of course blogging.
I believe, we all want to wake up and say good morning to a perfect day! Wanting to have a perfect day is our choice. Choosing to be happy and choosing to view whatever situation we are faced with in a positive way can turn any bad day into a perfect day. How we react and accept circumstances facing us will definitely make the big difference in our lives. And I am in that moment, blissfully happy.
How about yours? What is your ideal perfect day?
Enjoy the summer. xoxo
- sheatsdiamonds likes this
- neotericdoll likes this
- hervellalife likes this
- fnejdfbndcj likes this
- thecertaintyofceleste likes this
- pinaygirlngbuhaymo said: my perfect for me is only surrounded with the pipol i love. nice photo btw
- arrjeelisayson likes this
- milynposadas likes this
- pinaygirlngbuhaymo likes this
- bowhatesfake likes this
- bellecaffe-diaries posted this